$5,000.00 Signing Bonus
Looking to make a difference and be part of an amazing and growing team in an amazingly beautiful setting? Join us at Embark in our IOP Clinic in Scottsdale, AZ.
As an Adolescent and Family Therapist, you will be supported by an experienced Executive Director, Clinical Director and Administrative Team that are all focused on the mission to facilitate lasting positive change for young people and their families.
What does working with Embark offer you? www.embarkbh.com
As the therapist, you will enjoy the following benefits and responsibilities:
- Access to professional growth using our leading edge strategies and trainings with our exceptional leaders
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company matching, and paid maternal leave.
- Company Paid Holidays plus a PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their families, create joy in their lives, and heal generations.
- Join a team of nationally recognized industry leaders who provide you with a framework of training, support, and long-term advancement opportunities.
- Embark and team members embrace the core values of empathy, trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.
What do you bring to this position?
- Minimum master's Degree in Behavioral Sciences - Social Work (MSW,) Clinical Social Work (CSW,) Clinical Mental Counseling (CMHC), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or a related discipline.
- Fully licensed in state of Arizona
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or equivalent
- Clinician pursuing licensure may be considered.
- A desire to facilitate client growth through a team approach, working with other care providers.
- A desire to perform and develop counseling/therapeutic expertise in individual, family, and group therapy.
- Preferred -Two years of working experience as a licensed therapist leading individual, family, and group therapy sessions.
- Preferred - One year of experience in a residential setting using relational, experiential, and systemic modalities.
- Ability to plan, implement, and adjust a course of treatment as required.
- Ability to pass a state background check
Embark is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Embark is committed to enriching the therapeutic and healing experience it offers through the diversity of its employees and community. Embark seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to the organization's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society.