We invite you to become a part of the Arizona Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. AzAMFT's purpose is to promote and advance the common professional interests of Marriage and Family Therapists in the State of Arizona.
Click here and you will be taken to AAMFT's Engagement Programs page to learn more about interest networks.
AzAMFT Member Benefits
- Membership categories, benefits, and fees
- Applying for membership
- Reinstating and transferring your membership
- Annual 10 CE conferences, with topics and speakers relevant for MFTs (discounts for members)
- Annual 3 CE ethics and cultural training's (discounts for members)
- Annual supervisor education training's, to meet AzBBHE expectations (discounts for members)
- Quarterly newsletters, which provide opportunities for publication and advertising, in addition to receiving valuable local information relevant to MFTs
- Multiple committees, which provide opportunities to network with MFTs, develop leadership skills, give back to and advocate for the profession
- Networking opportunities, to meet fellow MFTs, potential employers, and potential supervisors/supervisees
- Website, with relevant information, links for MFTs, and job posting and advertising opportunities (discounts for members)
We sincerely hope that you will consider becoming a member of this premier professional organization!