AAMFT's Leadership Symposium is an excellent opportunity to meet people who can influence your career and provide connections to propel you towards your next step. This event includes keynote speakers who excel in their field, breakout sessions designed around relevant topics for MFTs, and ample networking opportunities.
The 2018 Leadership Symposium is designed to nurture leadership skills and development in marriage and family therapists who are passionate about advancing the profession and their impact on it.
The Symposium is designed specifically for:
- Emerging leaders who want to develop their skills
- Established leaders who may be looking to diversify or expand their careers
- MFTs interested in investing in the profession and the association for the future
This event is uniquely tailored to MFTs and focuses on:
- Profiles of unique career paths and challenges overcome by MFTs
- Career and leadership development skills
- Increasing understanding of association and group governance
- Interactive workshops
- Peer-to-peer networking