Most attendees can earn up to 14 hours of continuing education over three days; three hours of which can be counted toward ethics.
CE credit may be earned for:
The AAMFT Conference is approved for CE credit by most major mental health organizations, including:
||National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC): AAMFT has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5209. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. AAMFT is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Continuing education at the AAMFT Annual Conference is accepted by most state licensing boards for marriage and family therapy and many other regulatory boards and organizations. Please check directly with the board or organization for continuing education requirements. Contact information for the MFT state licensure and certification boards can be found at www.aamft.org.
Obtaining your CE Letter:
1. Log on to certs.aamft.org
using your credentials and password you used to RSVP for the event on the AAMFT website.
2. Select event session name(s) under "My CE Events".
3. Complete the Event Poll, which is listed as item #4 at the top of the page.
4. You must be checked in to the session to receive CE credit. Attending the live session does not
automatically check you in.
5. Under the "Session Code" column, please enter the code for the session, which is found under the description on the session page.
6. Once you enter the code, click "Save and Submit. The "Incomplete" under the "Evaluate" column should turn red. You may have to refresh the screen and wait a few moments for it to show.
7. When "Incomplete" turns red, click it, and complete the session evaluation.
8. Download or print your CE certificate.