When you join AAMFT you will automatically become a member of WAMFT, our state division that provides members with networking and educational events, state advocacy, and the opportunity to connect with other members online to address practice-related questions, resources, and the latest updates on what is happening in our profession.
AAMFT membership categories are based on where you are in your career. From student to fully licensed or independent clinician, there is a member category for you. Find out more or join today!
- Key industry publications such as Family Therapy magazine, the Journal for Marital and Family Therapy, and AAMFT's Family Therapy e-News
- Discounts on key services such as professional liability insurance, life and disability insurance, electronic health record, website development, and more!
- AAMFT’s ethics and legal consultation services
- Continuing education and training services for MFTs both online and in-person
- WAMFT's e-Newsletter
- And many additional benefits
- Volunteer with the Washington Division: There are many ways you can be involved with WAMFT including being on our Board of Directors, signing up for a committee, advocacy work, helping with events, writing for our eNews. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!