Easy Topics To Help You Write A Good Argumentative Essay
An argumentative essay is another very interesting type of essay. In this type of essay, solid evidence and facts are used to support the claim the writer makes. In this essay, the essay writer aims to convince the reader to agree with the argument that is being made.
In an argumentative essay, the writer presents arguments regarding the topic of discussion. The arguments can be both negative and positive. In this type of essay, it totally depends on the writer how he depicts the argument. Also, it is the writer who decides which side of the argument he wants to show biasness.
Some argumentative essays could be that one side is presented more forcefully than the other. An argumentative essay conducts a detailed investigation of the subject of discussion. The student may do all this all by himself or can also ask a professional for a custom essay.
An argumentative essay requires the student to research, make a report, and represent it to the readers. All this is a time-consuming thing and can be daunting for a student who is already struggling to complete other academic assignments.
It is important to mention here that for a good and interesting argumentative essay, one needs to find some interesting topics. Finding a good topic is yet another complicated and time-taking task. But do not panic! You can easily find a free essay writer online who can help you provide a good topic for your essay.
Here we have also gathered some amazing and catchy topics for you to help you write an interesting argumentative essay.
Simple Argumentative Essay Topics
- The minor issues in the educational system of the US.
- Problems associated with obesity among the teens of America.
- Free access to the internet is one of the biggest threats to children.
- Women should have a right to make their own decisions.
- The College curriculum should be revised every year according to the situations.
- The advantages of getting a professional degree.
- Is the English language the most widespread and demanded nowadays?
- Spanish is the most simple language to learn.
- Pros of studying business.
- Our educational system has been commercialized.
Argumentative Paper Topics for Young Students
- How do regular training and healthy meals affect the overall health condition?
- Are diets as effective as they are told?
- The negative consequences of anorexia amongst teens.
- Why should people have a sleep of 8 hours in a day?
- Is it still cool to play chess?
- Swimming can help to keep the human body.
- Skydiving is a risky sports activity.
- Children should not watch movies alone.
- What is the highest achievement in sport?
- Is Mike Tyson still a superstar?
Controversial Argumentative Topics
- How can the risks and probability of the Third World War be avoided?
- How can we put a stop to the financial crisis in developing countries?
- Schools must be free for the citizens.
- Public educational institutes should raise their acceptance ratios.
- Everyone has a right to have health care facilities and free education.
- What is the right way to implement gun control?
- Marriages between same-sex are a threat to the new generation.
- Corruption is one of the causes of unemployment.
- It is OK if I ask a friend for essay writing help.
- Laws should be the same for all.
Technological Argumentative Essay Topics
- Violent computer games are the reason behind the mass murders at US schools.
- People feel lonely due to existing technology?
- Filthy language on the website must not be allowed.
- The age of technologies is not less than a threat.
- The usage of smartphones leads to less live communication
- Technology and its influence on the educational system
- Can the rapid advancement in buy essay online stop?
- Is technology restricting human imagination?
- Threats of having accounts in social networks like Facebook
- Can virtual relationships last for a long time?
Argumentative Essay Topics For Middle School
- Basic healthcare treatments must be free for all.
- Every human being is kind by nature.
- Wages should go up every 6 months.
- Governments must invest more in the educational and medical sectors.
- Parents should not interrupt too much in the lives of their kids
- Spy applications are dangerous.
- Every woman has a right to decide on her own regarding abortion
- It is fine if a woman is dating a man younger than her.
- Cross-cultural marriages positively impact society.
- Global warming
Art, Music & Movie Ideas for Papers
- To learn art, one needs to be highly consistent.
- Do music and cinematography fall in the category of art too?
- Is gothic art the most magnificent in history?
- Can a person flourish and succeed in life working in the field of art?
- Are today's music tracks meaningful?
- The lyrics of modern music are way too explicit for young audiences?
- There is no plot in the majority of up-to-date movies.
- How long should a motion picture last?
- Students should get a discount on educational movie tickets.
- Art and music can help a person fighting with depression.
Hopefully, all these topics will help you write a good argumentative essay. If you think that you are not ready yet to write an essay yourself, do not worry. Simply opt for an essay writing service and ask them to “write my essay”. This will also help you save your drowning grades.
Many of us might think that asking a professional for help is an act of cheating and something that is unethical to do. But there is no such thing as this and this is something very professional.
Students face a lot of stress and anxiety when it comes to assignment completion and submission. They don’t have one assignment on which they have to work. They have multiple assignments side by side which are to be submitted.
This is why the best option is to ask a professional to “write my essay for me” and get away with essay writing assignments easily.
Introduction to Quantitative Research
Top 30+ Illustration Essay Topics
Understanding the concept of Compare and Contrast essay