The AAMFT Leadership Symposium is approved to provide up to 10.5 contact hours of
continuing education for marriage and family therapists and allied professions by most
major mental health organizations, including:
National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
AAMFT is approved by the NAADAC Approved Education
Provider Program. The AAMFT provider number is 62673.
National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
AAMFT has been approved by NBCC as an Approved
Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5209. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. AAMFT is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
AAMFT has been approved by NASW as an Approved Continuing Education Provider (Approval #886390615-6661) for 10.5 continuing education contact hours.
Continuing education at the AAMFT Annual Conference is accepted by most state licensing boards for marriage and family therapy and many other regulatory boards and organizations. Please check directly with the board or organization for continuing education requirements. Contact information for MFT state licensure and certification boards can be found at www.aamft.org
Obtaining your CE credit for this event:
1. Log onto our CE certification site at certs.aamft.org.
2. Click on "Leadership Symposium 2021" under your CE events.
3. If for some reason the event or specific sessions do not show, click "Edit My Sessions" to search for it.
4. Enter the session code given in the session description and also at the end of each session that you attended.
5. Fill out the evaluation (the Incomplete should turn red, please click it).
6. The overall event feedback poll (at the top of the screen) must also be completed as part of your CE process and before you can print or download your letter - tell us what you loved and what you want to see more of during future events!
Please contact email@example.com with any issues obtaining your CE credit and allow up to three business days for a response.