July 7: 9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
Systemic Family Therapy and the Clinical Impacts of Covid-19
Meri Shadley, Ph.D
Scott Sells, PhD
David Treadway, PhD
Erica Hartwell, PhD
Across the world Covid-19 heightened the risk factors for mental health disorders. Join us as we listen to our Intensive speakers as they discuss the clinical impact the pandemic has had on themselves, their clients and communities. The speakers will share their perspectives and first-hand experiences on how they have been impacted and issues that arose with clients as the pandemic progressed that will show how truly global these impacts were and how we, as a profession, can come together to learn and grow from our shared experiences.
- Based on the content of this session, I am able to understand the understand the clinical and systemic family therapy impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Based on the content of this session, I am able to discuss the clinical trends that have emerged in communities and client populations.
- Based on the content of this session, I am able to better understand the role for marriage and family therapists in a post-COVID global society.
Join with speakers and colleagues for an open discussion on key takeaways from the intensives, career goals, thoughts for the future, and staying informed and connected with the latest information regarding systemic family therapy.
- Based on the content of this session, I am able to define key takeaways from the event that will help guide me in my practice.
- Based on the content of this session, I am able to define new career goals and create a list of how I can use lessons learned from the event to help achieve them.
- Based on the content of this session, I am able to stay informed and connected with the latest developments and research for the future.