Institutes for Advanced Systemic Family Therapy
Earn up to 18 hours of continuing education in Boston, MA with the most advanced marriage and family therapy training available.
Designed as an intimate and in-depth training for advanced clinicians to connect, this in-person training is held in Boston, Massachusetts on July 6 - 8, 2022. The schedule for this event allows for both intensive training from experts in the field and time to enjoy the local surroundings. Participants study in one of four intensive courses that reflect the clinical challenges mental health professionals face today.
- At the Institutes for Advanced Systemic Family Therapy, you can expect:
- Small class sizes to create a personal and interactive setting
- Opening and closing keynotes
- Networking opportunities with instructors and fellow participants
- Daily breakfast and lunch gatherings
- 12 hours of continuing education from the intensives
- Approved Supervision Refresher Course with 6 hours of continuing education available as an add-on or taken on its own