Join CTAMFT as we celebrate the return of our in-person two-day conference September 23rd and 24th, 2022! CTAMFT is excited to welcome you back to our annual in-person conference. This year we will be diving into trauma through a systemic lens. We are excited to share a variety of workshops, networking opportunities, and a poster session. Breakfast and lunch included with registration.
September 23rd & 24th, 2022
Water's Edge Resort & Spa
This years workshops are suited for professionals of all experience types, from those new to the field to those with years of experience. Workshops will include:
- Sex Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Complex Developmental Trauma
- and more to be announced!
Keynote Presenter: Terry Real
- Best-selling author of "I Don't Want to Talk About It: Overcoming the Secret Legacy of Male Depression", "How Can I Get Through to You?: Reconnecting Men and Women", and the to be released "Us: Getting Past You & Me to Build a More Loving Relationship".
- Founder of the Relational Life Institute (RLI) , which provides workshops for couples and families; as well as training for professionals in his RLT (Relational Life Therapy) methodology.
- Terry is a renowned speaker and has been featured on Good Morning America, The Today Show, 20/20, Oprah and the New York Times.
- Leader in the field of family therapy, providing innovative approaches to helping couples create connection in their relationships.
Our field is ever growing and learning. Join us in celebrating student research projects during our student poster presentation. More details for those students wishing to present coming soon!
Stay tuned for more details!