This webinar combines both the solution focused approach with the narrative therapy approach which present the application of working with families, groups, individuals and children/teens. Together, the "cousins" of postmodernism blend together to keep things moving, with the addition of meaning and values of the client.
- Participants will learn the basic constructs of solution focused narrative therapy as it applies to systems theory.
- Participants will practice the solution focused narrative therapy approach as it applies to working with families.
- Participants will learn how to talk to parents of children/teens who are acting out, to lessen resistance and increase compliance,
- using the solution focused narrative therapy approach.
- Participants will learn how to assist individuals who seek help with their relationship, so that systemic change is more likely to occur,
- using the solution focused narrative therapy approach.Participants will learn how to assist couples in achieving their best hopes, using the solution focused narrative therapy approach.