Creating a strong future for marriage and family therapy.
As one of fastest-growing mental health professions, the future of marriage and family is bright. With this growth and immense public service, the profession needs strong leaders. AAMFT’s Leadership Network exists to train, nurture, and magnify the leadership potential of our members who will guide future generations of MFTs.
Consisting of established and emerging leaders, the Leadership Network provides leadership development alongside tools to navigate challenges and capitalize on opportunities to advance the association and the profession. We look forward to working hand in hand with you to advance opportunities for MFTs!
Benefits of the Network:
- Networking with other MFTs in leadership positions or an interest in leadership
- Access to resources for career and skill development
- Local and national events for leadership training and networking
How can I join the Leadership Network?
AAMFT's Leadership Network is open to current members of AAMFT governance and those enrolled in AAMFT Leadership Development programs. These include:
- Elected governance leaders
- Leadership Symposium attendees (one year of access following attendance)
- Certificate of Leadership program participants (five years of access following certificate completion)
- Active mentors for the Certificate of Leadership program
Are you a member of one of these groups but are having trouble accessing the Network? Contact Monique Thomason
, Networks Manager.